banner
exit button

Imperial Collingwood

 
Rollover Image to Magnify
Imperial Collingwood
Title: Imperial Collingwood
Creator: Edward O. Clark
 
Built in 1947 at Collingwood, ONT for Imperial Oil, Ltd. Lengthened at Montreal, 1961. Sold Honduran in 1974 and then resold to Shediac Bulk Shipping Co., Ltd. Moncton, N.B.; renamed b) Seaway Trader. Sold 1984 to Laurentide Financial Corp. Dartmouth, N.S. Renamed c) Patricia II in 1987. Renamed d) Balboa Trader in 1992. Renamed e) Rivas in 1995 and scrapped that same year at Cartegena, Colombia.
Item: SSHSA_EOC_SL_18187
Average Rating:
rating 1 starsrating 2 starsrating 3 starsrating 4 starsrating 5 stars
   
Powered By The Digital Ark
© 2017 The Steamship Historical Society of America