banner
exit button

T.S.S. Liquilassie

 
Rollover Image to Magnify
T.S.S. Liquilassie
Title: T.S.S. Liquilassie
Creator: Edward O. Clark
 
Built in 1943 at Barnes-Duluth Shipbuilding Co., Duluth, as a) Temblador for Caribbean service under the Panamanian flag. Sold Canadian in 1960, returned to the Great Lakes, renamed b) Liquilassie in 1961. Converted to a barge in 1977; left the lakes c. 1980 and sold Panamanian 1983. Unconfirmed rport states sunk near Tahiti, 1983
Item: SSHSA_EOC_SL_18142
Average Rating:
rating 1 starsrating 2 starsrating 3 starsrating 4 starsrating 5 stars
   
Powered By The Digital Ark
© 2017 The Steamship Historical Society of America