banner
exit button

S.S. Imperial London

 
Rollover Image to Magnify
S.S. Imperial London
Title: S.S. Imperial London
Creator: Edward O. Clark
 
Built at Collingwood, Ontario in 1948 for Imperial Oil, Ltd. Lenghtened 1960-61 at Montreal. Sold Honduran and renamed b) Teguciagalpa in 1979, but did not leave the Great Lakes. Sold again in 1979 to Johnstone Shipping, Ltd. Toronto, and returned to Canadian registry. Renamed c) Congar in 1980. Canadian register closed, February, 2003.
Item: SSHSA_EOC_SL_06896
Average Rating:
rating 1 starsrating 2 starsrating 3 starsrating 4 starsrating 5 stars
   
Powered By The Digital Ark
© 2017 The Steamship Historical Society of America