banner
exit button

S.S. Vandoc

 
Rollover Image to Magnify
S.S. Vandoc
Title: S.S. Vandoc
Creator: Edward O. Clark
 
Built at Globe Iron Works, Cleveland, OH in 1898 as a) Hendrick S. Holden for the Etna Steamship Co. Sold in 1910 to the Cleveland Steamship Co. Sold to Interlake Steamship Co. in1916 and renamed b) Argus. Sold to Paterson Steamships, Ltd. in 1926 and renamed c) Vandoc. Scrapped at Hamilton, ONT in 1966.
Item: SSHSA_EOC_SL_18236
Average Rating:
rating 1 starsrating 2 starsrating 3 starsrating 4 starsrating 5 stars
   
Powered By The Digital Ark
© 2017 The Steamship Historical Society of America